Speaking on this evening will be Rita Crabtree-Kampe, who will provide training and information on ways to connect with the homeless we encounter.
Rita an MB SAFE Board member chairs the Homeless Connect committee and will be discussing:
• Outreach to the homeless in our community and the “Real Change Not Spare Change” program and philosophy.
• How to judge a situation when encountering the homeless to determine if the person is approachable.
• Treating the homeless with dignity.
• What does compassionate outreach look like?
• What resources are available to help and how to access them.
• How can we all help?
• Please join us in August for this discussion!
**MB SAFE is a non profit, apolitical organization started by concerned citizens that seeks Safe Alternatives For Everyone in our community. We are advocating for compassionate and humane solutions for the various reasons people become homeless as well as for the personal safety of our citizens.
How to Register?
Visited 57 times, 3 Visits today