Serving Orange County and Irvine
Holidays are times to celebrate with friends and family. However, they also bring increased danger to our roads, as more people than usual are out drinking and unfortunately some choose to drive. It’s never a good idea to get behind the wheel after drinking, but it’s especially risky around major holidays – there are more drivers on the road, and enforcement is much stricter as well.
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs and the resulting accidents, injuries, and deaths, the car accident attorneys at RMD Law are offering free rides home on eligible holidays to anyone who has been drinking in Orange County.
How It Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a taxi or use a ride sharing service to get home if you’ve been drinking, pay for it up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it via PayPal.
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve
- Thanksgiving Day
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Super Bowl Sunday
How to Register?
Here are the details:
- Rides must be in Orange County or Irvine.
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on a holiday listed above and 10am the next day.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in Orange County or Irvine.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 100 submissions.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and email address associated with a PayPal account must be sent to:
Free Holiday Rides
RMD Law, LLP
19700 Fairchild Road, Suite 350
Irvine, CA 92612
Links for more information:
Visited 72 times, 1 Visit today